Cannot convert iTunes M4V

Ask questions and get solutions about Aimersoft DRM Media Converter and Music Converter.

Cannot convert iTunes M4V

Postby softwarelife » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:38 am

Hi, I am using Aimersoft DRM Media Converter and trying to convert videos from itunes to my archos but when i try to convet it says that it doesn't support m4v files. Have I bought the wrong product? What can I do? Thanks!
softwarelife

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: Cannot convert iTunes M4V

Postby aimersoft » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:53 am

Now in order to understand your case well and provide solution accordingly, could you provide us following details ? Thanks for your patience in advance.

1. Does you m4v files play well in iTunes?

2. Would you please take a screenshot of the case that Aimersoft DRM Media Converter regards the error message? We'll do our best to help.

Best Regards,
Aimersoft Studio
aimersoft
Site Admin

Re: Cannot convert iTunes M4V

Postby aimersoft » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:25 am

beabausb wrote:Hello,

I've got the same problem using a trial version.

When trying to start the preview it comes the message: can't support playing protected m4v files
When trying to start the conversion of the film it comes a windows with the notice of only 1 minute conversion, but in the output path nothing appears.

In iTunes the film is shown without problems.

See attached files:
screen-1.jpg

screen-2.jpg

Thanks a lot for any answer
Beate

Hello, thank you for your interest in Aimersoft DRM Media Converter.

As for your case, there are some explanations: :P :P :P

1. iTunes protected M4V cannot be previewed on the viewing window. But other files like protected WMV and unprotected video files can be previewed.

2. Generally speaking, Aimersoft DRM Media Converter can convert iTunes M4V videos if the files can play well in iTunes. But there are a few cases when the software fails to do that because of small bugs. Please try again and see whether it works. If it still doesn't work, there may be some other problems like the sound virtual card is not installed successfully.

The registered version will allow you to get the full video, you can either click "Help" > "Purchase" from the software or go to http://www.aimersoft.com/purchase/buy-almedia-converter.html to buy the software.

If you have any other problem, please feel free to contact us. We will always quickly respond to help your solve the problems.

Best regards,
Aimersoft Studio
aimersoft
Site Admin

Return to Aimersoft DRM Media Converter (Music Converter)